Respect - Discipline - Passion - Toughness - Family
Senior Women’s Program
RUGBY IS A SPORT FOR EVERYONE!! We are excited to welcome any and every one to join our Titans family. We are a values-first program that prioritize a culture of belonging, continuous improvement and having a lot of fun while doing it.
For 2019 we are expanding to two (possibly three) teams. We will be “moving up” into the Alberta Womens Premiership Division (AWP). This league will be for players looking for high performance challenges and development but built through a positive and enjoyable experience!
We will also continue with our Senior Womens Div 1 team (SW1). This team is an excellent opportunity for upcoming players to develop as well as experienced players to have a more casual rugby experienced or for players looking to return to the sport…Many players new to the game get their start in SW1 and quickly find their place!
We are also looking at a third team (SW2) however at this time we are looking for verification about the details from the league. SW2 will be great for inexperienced players looking for more development time or experienced players looking to “put their cleats on for a run”!
- Apr 6 – Informational Meeting 1:00pm at the Titans Club
- Pre-season Training April 13, 20, 27 1-3pm at Lacombe Athletic Park
- Apr 20 – Team Potluck and meeting 6pm at the Club
- Season Practices will be Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-8:30pm starting April 30th
- AWP Divisions – Primarily Saturday Late Afternoons May – Aug 17
- SW1 Division – Primarily Friday Evenings (7:30pm) May – Aug 17
- SW2 Division – Primarily Saturday Early Afternoon May – Aug 17
- Long weekends are off
LIVE GOOGLE DRIVE SCHEDULE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/116gAPBJFVF5SyhChy3OXgtjq_eQkm4v089468Ten46I/edit?usp=sharing
- Full season dues are $500 however an optional payment arrangement can be made to assist this this initial cost.
Head Coach – Kenton Poelzer email@example.com
Rugby Philosophy: Success through Character, Culture and Continuous Improvement
Coaching Priority: To build a community of fantastic rugby players where every player finds a place where they belong and the opportunity to develop individually though a positive rugby experience.
Club President – Dan Meikle firstname.lastname@example.org
Womens Representative on the Board
- Katie McIver email@example.com
- Haley Khatib firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jula Bartfai email@example.com
Upcoming Events and Matches
September 13 - October 20