SENIOR PLAYERS: The Titans Senior Registration is now live. Below are some notes/instructions on how to register.
Visit the club registration page (big button below). If you have any questions about registration, please look us up on the Contact Us page!
A few notes:
- A player must be registered before participating.
- If you qualify for U18, sign up for that as opposed to Senior Men/Women
- If you are turning 19 this year, register for U23. U23 is meant mainly for students but is there for all young people. If you turn 24 in this calendar year, you are now “SENIOR”.
- The Respect in Sport (RIS) Program is mandated by Rugby Alberta & Rugby Canada. One parent/guardian MUST take this program and enter the certificate number into the registration system for anyone UNDER 18 years of age. Without a certificate number a player cannot be registered. It takes approx. one hour to complete and does not have to be completed in one sitting. The cost is $12 plus applicable taxes, and it’s valid for four years. You can use an existing Respect In Sport certification number you have received through another sport (provided that it is still valid of course).
- The 2021 season structure & schedules will be finalized shortly and are subject to change based on AHS public health guidelines.
- You can only select one registration initially. Select the one that is going to be the most expensive (Senior Men e.g.) and then you’ll be able to register for other levels once you are in your profile at no extra cost.
- If you are also a referee as well as a player or coach, sign up with the club first as a player. Then reach out to Rugby Alberta email@example.com
m for a discount code with “Match Official & Player” in the subject line. You will then be able to register with RAMOA when they get their registration up and running in the next couple of weeks.
- CLICK HERE for some tips on registering!
- When you are ready, click on the big RED button below and find “Red Deer Titans” in the list!